- Photoshoot can take place at your home, provided there is sufficient space, or a studio of your choice or at a location close to me (Bowburn, Durham, where a room can be hired to set up a studio. Alternatively, you may wish to have a location shoot at your family's favourite place.
- Typically a Family portrait session will last 1-2 hours.
- After the photoshoot, you will receive a contact sheet of all the photographs, along with my personal recommendations of which ones to choose as your final selection.
- Packages starting at £100 include two 8 x 10" Prints.
- Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist available for your photoshoot at extra cost.
- Additional time spent on the shoot will be chargeable both for my fee and to cover addition studio/room hire fees.
- Many other sizes of prints, in various finishes and on a selection of mounts, are available, along with Canvas Wrap and Framed Print Wall Art Pieces.
- A USB Memory Stick of selected images is available only with purchases of prints and/or wall art pieces.
What is it all about? Why do we so all that we do? Ask most people and when they have thought it through they will probably answer "it is for our children."
As parents, we love our children with all our hearts, even though sometimes they drive us crazy. Our love for them motivates us to get up in the mornings, go to work, play with them, educate them and even tell them off so that they learn from their mistakes. We cherish them so much yet thanks to the increasing prevalence of digital photography on smart phones, we rarely print out photos of them these days. What if all your photographs stored on your phone got lost? It happens. Not a week goes by on social media where someone you know has had an issue with their phone and lost everything. How many cherished memories would you lose if it happened to you?
There is still a place in modern society for professional photographers to capture those precious memories and make beautiful physical, hard-copy prints; captured memories that cannot be lost if someone steals your phone.
Graham Short Photography primarily supplies physical photographs for family portraits, with a USB Memory Stick available only as an add on when you purchase prints or photographic products.