- Photoshoots require a large studio or studio-like space. A suitable space can be hired locally to Bowburn, Durham (my location) or a studio of your choice can be used with their rates payable.
- Basic Portfolio & Marketing Photoshoots typically last 2 hours and can accommodate 2-3 looks (outfit changes), with 2-4 lighting setups.
- After the photoshoot, you will receive a contact sheet of all the photographs, along with my personal recommendations of which ones to choose as your final selection.
- You'll receive at least 6 High-Resolution Images, professionally retouched, along with web-friendly (smaller) versions for use on all your favorite social media platforms. Images will be supplied as digital image JPG files, made available via Dropbox or WeTransfer.
- Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist available for your photoshoot at extra cost.
- In addition to the minimum 6 images, you can choose more of your favorite photos to be retouched and supplied for £20 per photograph.
- If you require Prints of your photographs, these can be supplied from as little as £7.50 for a 6 x 4" size on photographic paper. A huge range of photographic products is available, however.
- If you want to shoot more looks and try more lighting setups, thus extending the period of the photoshoot, no problem; An hourly fee of £100 per hour (or part thereof) will be payable both for my time and to cover the cost of the studio/room hire.
Photographs created during Performer, Dancer, Model, Fitness Portfolio & Marketing Photshoots are only for your own portfolio and marketing use. This means that their use COMMERCIALLY is not permitted without first purchasing a Commercial Use License from Graham Short Photography. Commercial use without a license would be considered a breach of copyright and compensation would be sought.
Its a highly competitive business when you are working freelance and trying to get jobs booked in. As a Dancer, Musician, Performer, Model, or Fitness Instructor, having a visually striking portfolio can be vital to helping you stand out from the crowd and also attract lots of new followers on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
A Portfolio & Marketing Photoshoot from Graham Short Photography can help with this. Specializing in using coloured gels to create light that bathes you in wonderfully saturated colours, from carefully controlled angles and with just the right amount of softness, I can create photographs of you just like those shown here. By creating images in this style I've had publications in magazines such as Femme Rebel and Surreal Beauty.
After you have booked, we'll discuss what you want to get out of the shoot, what outfits you want to wear, what makeup looks and hairstyles you'd like to have, and what colour combos would work well for those looks. If you have particular fashion items, accessories or objects you want to shoot with, and there is a brand involved who has supplied you with these, we may want to get them in on the conversation too.
During the shoot, I'll help direct your poses to get the very best out of the photoshoot and ensure that each photograph captures a beautiful body shape and silhouette while ensuring your position within the lighting setup stays exactly where it needs to be.
Who is this service for?
- Stage Performers
- Burlesque Dancers
- Hoop & Pole Dancers
- Fashion, Lingerie, and Beauty Models (Male & Female)
- Fitness Instructors, Body Builders, and Gym Addicts