- Photoshoot can take place at your premises.
- Basic Headshot Photoshoots typically last 2 hours and can accommodate 2-3 looks (outfit changes).
- After the photoshoot, you will receive a contact sheet of all the photographs, along with my personal recommendations of which ones to choose as your final selection.
- You'll receive at least 3 High-Resolution Images, professionally retouched, along with web-friendly (smaller) versions for use on all your favorite social media platforms. Images will be supplied as digital image JPG files, made available via Dropbox or WeTransfer.
- Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist available for your photoshoot at extra cost.
- In addition to the minimum 3 images, you can choose more of your favorite photos to be retouched and supplied for £20 per photograph.
- If you require Prints of your photographs, these can be supplied from as little as £7.50 for a 6 x 4" size on photographic paper. A huge range of photographic products is available, however.
In this online world in which we find ourselves, it is vital to make a great first impression. Research has shown it takes less than a second for a viewer to "take in" an image and begin making subconscious judgments about it. So that's it. That's YOUR window in which to make that first impression and to make it a good one.
Hiring a professional photographer can dramatically enhance your chances of making that vital first connection and making sure it's a positive experience for the viewer. These days, a selfie taken with your camera phone simply is not good enough and merely informs the viewer that you are maybe not as serious about making a good impression as you could be, and that is a negative first impression. Any serious person should show that they have passion and commitment to what they do by investing in professional headshot portraiture for their business ventures and career development.
Who is this service for?
- Creative Professionals (Directors, Camera Operators, Editors etc)
- Senior Business Management & Business Owners
- Front Line Business People
- Small & Medium Enterprise Business Owners
- Civil Servants & Public Sector Workers